Just as food has many flavours, music has many genres, which is why they are a perfect match for any get-together. The whole atmosphere and tone of the event can be set in a few minutes using some carefully chosen music.
Music brings people together, it unites them, it takes them back to a place and time they enjoyed. It transforms the ordinary into something so much more memorable and that’s why you should always have some background music when you have people around to your place.
We know you don’t always have the time to create a playlist for your get-together, when you have everything else to think about, that’s why we have special playlists covering all kinds of topics and themes.
What you will get from Oyster Venom Playlists?
- A minimum of 3 hours of music
- Music tailored to the theme of the get-together
- Wide range of genres over a long period of time to give all-round appeal
- Well known music combined with more unique titles for contrast
- Established artists mixed with the latest talent
How does the playlist work?
When you buy one of Oyster Venom’s Pearls of Wisdom – our go-to guide for get-togethers, you will also have access to the playlist for that particular theme.
We have chosen Spotify as the app that you can use to access the playlists. Check out the information below about the free version of Spotify.
Once you have the app, all you need to do is set it up to play and you will have 3 hours of music ready to go.
An Introduction to Spotify
According to Spotify, listening is everything and they can provide all the music you’ll ever need.
We think that Spotify provides a wonderful service that gives you access to digital music, podcasts and videos provided by some amazing creators worldwide.
That’s why we’ve chosen this platform to create our Oyster Venom Pearl of Wisdom Playlists.
Spotify makes music discovery really easy. You can listen to the songs you know and love, then seek out new artists and sounds, as Spotify will learn what you like and come up with new suggestions to inspire.
You can access content for free by signing up with an email address or connect using Facebook.
How To Get Spotify (free version)
- Visit the Spotify website and sign up
- Choose – Get Spotify Free
- Download and install the Spotify application – there are versions for desktop, iPhone + iPad and Android phones
4. Sign in to your account and get listening.
The free version only allows you to download playlists, no albums or podcasts. (Perfect for accessing the Oyster Venom playlists)
This is a great way to test the Spotify waters before you dive in and go Premium!
Listen without Limits – go Premium and pay a monthly charge
- Download music so you can listen anywhere you like.
- Ad-free listening – there will be no interruptions with adverts so you can enjoy non-stop music.
- Play any song even on mobile.
- You’ve got unlimited skips – just press that next button.