Vegetarian Apres Ski Night
If you love the mountains and winter sports, you will probably have missed that experience more than ever, this year.
So if you can’t get to the ski hills then let’s bring some of that mountain magic to you in your own home or better still, garden. The food can be served outside for that alfresco feeling but the meal also works well inside, it’s entirely up to you.
Here’s what you’ll be cooking:-
Apero: Get your Apres Night off to a great start with wintery nibbles and drinks.
Mulled Rosé – a modern take on a classic warming drink
Chestnuts wrapped in grilled courgette ribbons – very more-ish.
Starter: Hearty soup guaranteed to warm you up and transport you to a mountain restaurant on a snowy day.
Vegetable Goulash Soup with Mini Potato Rosti
Main: Mountain food at its best, this traditional feast will wow your guests as they dip and dunk the many accompaniments.
Cheese Fondue served with Potatoes, Gherkins, Roasted Cauliflower and Bread
And to Finish: Chocolate heaven with a Swiss twist
Toblerone Fondue with Fruit, Marshmallows and Biscuits
What’s in the guide?
Our go-to guides for get-togethers contain all the ideas, tips and tricks to help you entertain effortlessly. Inviting friends around to your place doesn’t need to be stressful with Oyster Venom to guide you.
- Food Recipes and Drinks Ideas
- Music Playlist – 3 hours of music to reflect the theme of the guide
- Master Shopping List – based on number of guests
- To Do Timetable – keeps you on track and organised
- Finishing Touches to wow your guests
- Bonus Item: A Quiz to test your ski and border buddies on their knowledge of the Mountains